TOXICITY AND HEALTH HAZARDS: Contact with certain metals and organic compounds can lead to fires and explosions. severe irritation of the skin, eyes and mucous membranes humans though is moderately toxic by ingestion and can cause respiratory tract congestion. Corrosive by nature.
TOXICITY AND HEALTH HAZARDS: Inhalation results in acute toxicity. Exposure can result in severe breathing difficulties. Severe skin irritant. May react violently with certain metals. Very strong acid. Can cause skin burns, headaches and lung edema.
SUBSTANCE: Chlorine Dioxide (Chlorite)
COMBUSTABILITY/STABILITY: Non-combustible, Stable
ORAL TOXICITY LD-50: 700mg/kg
SKIN TOXICITY LD-50: N/A
ANTI-MICROBIAL & PRESERVATIVE PROPERTIES: Good anti-microbial disinfectant
TOXICITY AND HEALTH HAZARDS: Corrosive and an irritant, especially in the mouth and gastro intestinal tract. Mist can cause irritation to nose, throat, mucous membranes and respiratory tract. Explosive gas at concentrations higher than 10%. Avoid contact with skin. Ten times as deadly as CI2 gas. Regulated by OSHA, ACGIH and EPA.
ORAL TOXICITY LD-50: 0-150° centigrade Non toxic No LD50 established
SKIN TOXICITY LD-50: Non toxic, No LD50 established
ANTI-MICROBIAL & PRESERVATIVE PROPERTIES: Broad spectrum anti-microbial disinfectant, dietary supplement and preservative and dietary supplement.
TOXICITY AND HEALTH HAZARDS: No toxicity to humans or animals. All natural, pH balanced. May be used both internally and externally in a variety of concentrations and for diverse anti-microbial applications for humans, animals, fish, reptiles and plant life. Contains no chlorine or other toxic halogen compounds.
Order Your Liquid Life Oxygen Today! Remember! Don't Leave Home Without It!